11/24/08

MB38 - Madness - Pavillon Baltard 1980

01 - One Step Beyond
02 - E.R.N.I.E
03 - Mistakes
04 - Disappear
05 - Take It Or Leave It
06 - Bed & Breakfast Man
07 - Close Escape08 - Overdone
09 - Not Home Today
10 - Razor Blade Alley
11 - Land Of Hope & Glory
12 - Embarrassment
13 - On The Beat Pete
14 - My Girl
15 - Shadow Of Fear
16 - You Said
17 - In The Middle Of The Night
18 - Baggy Trousers
19 - The Prince
20 - Rockin' In A Flat
21 - Madness
22 - Night Boat To Cairo

Recorded live at The Pavillon Baltard, Nogent-sur-Marne, France, 25th October 1980 (AUD)
That was my first gig I went to... Maybe you could hear me singing in the crowd... LOL

6 comments:

Mister B said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/166926607/MB38.zip

Mike said...

Thank you, unfortunately I don't think a boot of my first ever gig exists. Norwich U.E.A 5th Nov 1985 hopefully someone knows better... :)

dublinsax said...

This is one of the best Madness bootlegs I've heard, I wish Mike Barson would use this keyboard sound on the old songs when he plays them nowadays

dublinsax said...

This is one of the best Madness bootlegs I've heard, I wish Mike Barson would use this keyboard sound on the old songs when he plays them nowadays

Didier TALDU said...

It's the first time I've see MADNESS in live... I was young and coming by bicycle for 30 kms to see them. I've got some photography to this show (bad quality, a Punk kicks me before entrance - because he want steal me my ticket - and has broken my camera...).
I remember the guest stars was THE LAMBRETTAS.

Anonymous said...

salut je crois que j'ai encore le ticket du concert j'y étais aussi ...